Friday, September 17, 2010

New LSSaver 1.1 Release!

After two months working, I can finally announce the new LSSaver FreeVersion 1.1 release!

In this version, I add progress bar support when loading the blog index and when downloading the blog content. Now you can see the progress of these operations, however, you still need to be patient if you have many blogs and they contain many pictures. I also fixed some bugs in the first release.

Another important update is this version is built on .NET 2.0 so now you no longer need the latest .NET 4.0 installed.

Go to the product website to download:

or download it at the downloading sites:




3 comments:

  1. Thanks for your wonderful tool! However, I found that the program does not get and save the blogs (monthly) when it is over 1 page. It only saves first page of space blogs of that month. I am not sure if you are aware of this? Or I missed something.
    Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope LSSaver helps :)
    Yes, it should be a bug that I failed to detect, I never have so many posts in one month. Could you give me a link so that I can test?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your prompt response! It helps us a lot.
    I sent the space url to your email address at: bing.han@enst-bretagne.fr

    ReplyDelete